Trampoline crowdfunding full details
This is a restricted page. Please read the details below.
Details of Trampoline’s crowdfunding process can only be provided to people certified as high net worth individuals or sophisticated investors (plus Trampoline’s existing shareholders). If you meet the FSA qualifications you may click the corresponding button at the bottom of the page. You will then be provided with full details of Trampoline’s crowdfunding process.
The FSA legislation makes the following classifications:
High net worth individuals
- have an income in excess of £100,000 per annum and/or
- have net assets (excluding primary residence) in excess of £250,000
- have made at least two investments in an unlisted company in the last two years
- have worked in the private equity sector or in the provision of finance for SMEs
- or have been in the last two years a director of a company with a turnover of at least £1 million
- have been a member of an angel network or syndicate for the last six months
If you conform with the FSA qualifications but are not currently certified you may wish to self-certify by completing one of the two statements below. If you self-certify in this way please keep the signed statement carefully in your records.
A selection of articles discussing Trampoline & social analytics:
Information Age article on social analytics (June 2009)
Financial Times article on changes in enterprise search (October 2008)
Wired Magazine article on Trampoline’s origins (March 2006)
Computing Magazine article on social network analysis (May 2009)
Michael Fauscette article on social analytics & Trampoline (May 2009)
Daily Telegraph article on corporate social networking (June 2008)
IT Week article on social intelligence (April 2008)